21 de junio de 2011

Y en otro tono completamente distinto, otra canción de ¿amor?...



¡Buenísima!

:-P


You were smoking on a cigarette
Talking about the deficit
Putting all them wild boys down
A-like a drunken Mona Lisa or the Leanin' Tower of Pisa
You were hanging off the edge of town
I overheard Afghanistan is safer than a minivan
Left me wonderin' what I should do
Ah, you're like a four leaf clover
I just had to come on over
I've never seen a woman like you

You was falling like the Alamo
Drinking fast and talking slow
Looking like it's time to go home
Were you hitting on the stripper cause you can't afford to tip her
Or just afraid of being alone
You was openly frustrated
You said Dylan's over rated
For singing Tangled Up In Blue
I don't know what I was thinking I could feel my heart a-sinking
I have never seen a fellow like you

Ain't that the way we do it's true we fall for the first one
How come it always ends up the worst one?

Well you're probably a Democrat,
What the hell is wrong with that?
Nothing if you're Taliban
I see, well, I bet you slept with half the south
Don't you ever shut your mouth?
How much did you pay for that tan?
More than you paid for them boots
Oh, shouldn't you be purging?
You're probably still a virgin
I can't believe you're not on The View
Have to have another round, it's looking like we're trouble bound
I have never seen another like you

Ain't that the way we do it's true you take the breath from me
It seems like you are bound to be the death of me

Oh, well, a couple hours later, we were in the elevator
A-making out like Bonnie and Clyde
We were dizzy from the love we found
Throwin' up and goin' down
Lord it's been a hell of a ride
I'm having trouble breathing
Well I probably should be leaving
You know I'm up in room 402
Well I gotta hand it to you
There's a chance I'm gonna screw you
I have never seen another like you
I don't know if it's forever
But I'm glad that we're together
I have never seen another like you.

Hayes Carll

No hay comentarios: