13 de junio de 2009




[Desde el instante 2:38 minutos]

Willie (Timothy Hutton): You know how it is, the beginnings, when you first fall in love and you can't eat, you can't sleep, and getting a call from her makes your day, it's like you've seen a shooting star....

Andera (Uma Thurman): It's the best.

W: ...but, inevitably, it goes away, it quiets down, so this is my thing, see, why get married now? why not have two or three more of those beginning things before I, you know, settle into the big fade?

A: The big fade? That's an awful way to put it!

W: She's [Tracy] coming tomorrow.

A: That's obvious.

W: I've got no feeling about that. I mean, I've got a feeling of overwhelming ambivalence. But I would rather dread her arrival than not give a shit either way.

Look. Look at you, I think it's amazing, there's a guy out there who gets to do all kinds of things with you, and gets to make you happy, and spend evenings with you...

A: Make me martinis, listen to Van Morrison... [Jeeeefa ;)]

W: ...smell your skin.

A: ...after a day at the beach.

W: And read the papers...

A: ...on a Sunday morning!

W: ...rainy Sunday morning. And pepper your belly with baby kisses.

Sorry.

A: The thing is, there's a guy out there that thinks the same thing. About Tracy. He's jealous of you. You getting to do all that with her.

W: Let me ask you something. Can you think of anything better than making love to an attractive stranger in the middle of a frozen lake with just an oil light to guide your way? Can you think of anything better?

A: Going back to Chicago. Ice cold martini. Van Morrison. [...]

W: Sunday papers. Got you.


Anoche vi Beautiful girls por enésima vez.

No hay comentarios: